I’d like to get involved. Where do I start?
How do I find other people who want to stand on the side of love?
- Use the calendar to find an event in your area or post an event and invite local congregations.
- Build community partnerships and collaborate with local congregations and community organizations.
- Publicize your interest and efforts in your local district, diocese, or presbytery.
Is Standing on the Side of Love limited to only certain religions? Can non-religious people join?
- Standing on the Side of Love is an inclusive, multi-faith effort that emphasizes the messages of all religions based in compassion and love.
- Non-religious people who want to stand on the side of love are also welcome to get involved.
- Standing on the Side of Love resources are available for use by congregations and communities of any faith tradition.
- Explore this site: share your story and join us!
How can I order a banner, t-shirts, or other Standing on the Side of Love merchandise?
How is this related to the Unitarian Universalist Association?
- The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is sponsoring the Standing on the Side of Love campaign to harness love’s power to stop oppression.
- The UUA is a religious organization with Judeo-Christian roots and an historic commitment to justice.